Friday, February 13, 2009

Love Letter To My Husband



In honor of Valentines Day this post is for you.







There are so many things I love about you.



You have been my rock, a constant in my life.



We have been through more in six years than most couples endure over a lifetime.



Our love speaks volumes to still be going strong.



Today I am more in love with you than I've ever been.





Here are just a few reasons why:



1. You stood by my side through sickness and health.



2. You encourage me to keep reaching when something seems unreachable.



3. You know when to just be quiet and give me a hug.



4. You rub my feet during movies (the whole movie).



5. You help around the house with cleaning and cooking more than any other man I know.



6. You put in long days and hours at work to provide for your family.



7. When I ask for help you help without hesitation.



8. I see you in Jalyn's smile.



9. You love dogs:)


10. You are the most incredible daddy, giving your time and love so unselfishly.





I love you so much babe.



This is me screaming it from the roof tops.



Happy Valentines Day



No comments:

Post a Comment