Saturday, February 21, 2009

Airing Out My Dirty Laundry

Apparently "us bloggers" do nothing more than "air out our dirty laundry" to others........

Why would you want others to know these things about you?!

Kind of like.........don't tell someone what it's really like to breast feed, give birth, raise children and keep a happy marriage.

If we smile and wave, to outsiders we look like we've got our stuff together.

If your happy going this way through life than have at it.

I however believe in the power of honesty.

I can be open and honest and still be positive.

I am not perfect.

My life is not perfect.

Breastfeeding didn't work for me.

But as a friend, wife, mother and sister I am as real as they get.

It means so much to me when someone opens up and tells me what's really going on inside.

I will always be honest about my life on this blog, love it or leave it.

I believe that honesty ='s positivity.

If you read my blog and say at any point "gosh, I can really relate to that.....I'm not the only one that has felt that way or went through that"..........then I've done what I intended to do.

Now I've made room for the next load............





***I know your all waiting for pictures of miss Leila, and I promise to post some soon!***

No comments:

Post a Comment