Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tomorrow

Aunt Jese with Leila in October 2008
Love the jersey, love the girl even more

Uncle Jay with his best buddy Jalyn, October 2008

Tomorrow is a big day for me.
Aunt Jese is going for her 20 week ultrasound.
At her last appointment the doctor casually told her she may be carrying twins.

Tomorrow cannot come fast enough for me.
I am an Aunt and God Mom to "Thing One and Thing Two". I love being an Aunt.

I cannot wait to meet the little one rolling around in Aunt Jese's belly.

To Baby J(s):
When you are born, I will fly to meet you.
You are loved more than you can imagine.
Whether you are a boy or a girl (or both) I'm not sure, your parents are being cruel, cruel people about that topic....
It is making it very difficult to stock your dresser(s) properly, but we'll wait patiently....OK maybe not so patiently, but we'll wait.

Jay and Jese I love you. Good luck tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Aunt Jese and Uncle JJJune 13, 2009 at 10:39 AM

    Hey Sis,

    That entry was so cute, thank you so much for thinking of us. We did go to the doctors for our Ultra Sound and we are only pregnant with ONE baby. It was bitter sweet, in one aspect we were relieved and then we were sad at the same time. We are truly blessed to be pregnant and we will take what ever God gives us. We know without a doubt that our baby will be loved and ever so spoiled.

    We love you so much, thank you for always thinking of us. Much love
    JJ and Jese

    ReplyDelete