Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Preparing for Easter

Leila received this beautiful hair bow holder as an early Easter present. I ordered it off of ETSY http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5350642
What I loved about this gal is that I explained Leila's bedroom color scheme and she ran with it.........I love it! We hung it on her door, and now finding hair bows is no longer an issue:) Yes, I have an obsession.
***POST EDIT***
If you would like to order one of these bow holders for your daughter or as a gift you simply need to mention my name and you will receive FREE SHIPPING!
(Kelli Al-Mutawa) if you didn't already know:)

It's a dress and the bodess is personalized with her name.


Well here you have it, this was my grand entrance back into the place in my home which I love the most.....my kitchen. I only prepared the batter, then supervised the rest of the way.

Having both parents that love to cook, how could he have NOT gotten this gene???



He was so proud wearing his Easter apron and making them all by himself. What a guy. Boy do I love him. Is it wrong to eat your children?! They look so delicious!




No comments:

Post a Comment