Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Look At Me

This is her first pair of pig tails! Jalyn cracks up at that name "pig tails", he just thinks it's the funniest thing!.......boys!
She is now tall enough to open doors as you can see her proudly demonstrating below.
She also loves jewelry. Note she requested TWO bracelets today, one for each arm.
Having one of each is such a blessing.
Tomorrow is the big MRI day. We have to be up super early and Leila cannot eat or drink anything.

I will be sure to post that all went well as soon as I'm able.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, my little girl is so grown up! Leila - you are just the cutest little thing in your "pig-tails", ok Jalyn now you can laugh - I hear you :) I've got the cutest grandchildren in the whole world! I love you all so much and my prayers are with you! Love Mom aka Mama

    ReplyDelete