Tuesday, March 30, 2010

When it Rains...

It was to be a simple vet visit. I mean, we knew our "nassey-noo" may have valley fever. In most cases though, valley fever is treatable. This will either be confirmed or denied in the days to come.





Jafar came along to have a pesky ear problem taken care of. I mentioned to the vet that he must have "old-man-bladder" as he hasn't been emptying his bladder well and squirting pee off and on instead of a straight line. Harmless--I thought. She grabbed a urine sample to be extra cautious to rule out a UTI.
His urine was green.
Upon further inspection, there were tons of crystals and abnormally high amounts of protein. "Protein in urine is never a good thing" said the vet.
"I know" I told her.
"This is far more serious", she says.
"I know" I say again.
I don't want to know anymore at this point.
And so we wait for the results, $900 later.
I'll tell you, these are my kids and I would move Heaven and earth for them just the same.
You know somethings going to happen at some point, but you are never ready.
Could you please pray for my Nasser and Jafar?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Kelli!!! I will be praying so earnestly for them tonight and in the days to come. When our pets are sick, it is SO hard. It's torture.

    I am so sorry for you and I pray that both are ok. Oh, how I'll pray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Sis.... I totally understand what your saying. MY dogs are like my kids too, if I dont know what I would do without them. We will pray every night and day. Give them a big kiss from Aunt Jese from me.

    Love you

    ReplyDelete