Monday, March 9, 2009

Helllllloooooooo Ladies


I went out with the girls on Saturday night.

I took you out of the closet and dusted you off.
I tried you on and took pictures so I could share you with my readers.

You are my favorite pair of heels.
You make me feel youthful, sexy and special.

My back screams at me when I get home and take you off.......but it's not permanent.

This night I had to settle for flip flops.........

I promise that after my surgery I will plan another girls night out and invite you.

P.S. I have some really great news to share but for now my lips are sealed, stay tuned for my big announcement!

6 comments:

  1. Are we the same size? Because I would love to borrow those until you can wear them again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my Sister,

    The shoes are to doe for...they make your feet look so tiny..luck lady.

    " Whats the surprise...huh huh " Thought you were going to spill the beans there..Love you
    Jese

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad they didn't have them in black that day! They're simply gorgeous in that color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo. I like those! You are cruel to tease us about a surprise!!! I'll keep checking in ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Helllllloooooooo Kelli" Those shoes are just adorable - you'll be back in them before you know it! If I could wear em that would be gone from your closet! I can't wait for you to share the surprise with everyone :) Love you and see you soon, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bummer - I tried to change that to they and I couldn't - that will teach me to proof read before I hit publish :) Lets try it again, Love Mom

    ReplyDelete