Saturday, March 21, 2009

Going Home!

It's hard to believe that Rie's surgery has come and gone. She is doing much better today, and will be discharged to go home sometime this afternoon. Hopefully, her recovery at home will go quickly and smoothly so she can be back up and running and doing all of the things that she loves to do.

Thanks again for all of the well wishes and prayers, and I do have to send out a huge thank you to my parents. The gigantic pot of Shelghum and Rice was welcome, as well as the goodies they packed for the kids. It made a huge difference when I didn't have to cook for a couple of nights! Wahoo! :)

I'll keep you all posted on Rie's progress until she is able to get back online herself. I have a feeling though, it will be really soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment