Monday, January 25, 2010

The Verdict

This morning, while the house was quiet, I read yesterdays paper.

Horoscope:

Libra- Today you will have a great day. Think of how you want your day to look and it will. Tomorrow, not so much. Things don't go as planned.



Hmmmm.......Should I still go take this darn test?! Gee whiz, nothing like making you re-think your strategy.



I went. Although I thought about backing out until I heard they only had eight of this particular test left. After this, the NET will become the HESI 2. The dreaded HESI 2. May the Lord be with anyone who takes that test. Let's just say it makes the NET look like child's play.



Yes, I passed!



Ha-lle-lu-jah!!!



Next: HESI PN (This is the LPN boards, I need to re-take for advanced placement into the RN program.) I will be taking this in about two-three weeks.

If I pass the HESI, I will be ready to apply to the nursing program starting in August.

P.S. My partner-in-crime passed also!

5 comments:

  1. HOORAY!!! HOORAY!!!!
    I didn't doubt a second!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never doubted that you wouldn't pass!! Congratulations to you and "your partner in crime" :) Now on with the next......Thanks so much to the "other" half's for taking over some "Mommy time" so that you both could accomplish it.
    Love, Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Hesi'll be a piece of cake for you . No dangling participles, who/whoms, or equations to be had :) Just guts and meds..you can handle that no problem! Now, the terrible twos that's a much tougher battle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go, Kellie! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete