Friday, January 29, 2010

Hello You Michiganders! This Post Is For You!

Blue Lily is a comin' your way!

Yes!

Your darn tootin you heard me right! What a bunch of lucky folks you are.

Here's the info that you need:
Wendy, the brilliant, magnificent, corky woman that she is (and I hear her hubby ain't too bad himself) will be in Detroit around September 11th!

What you need to do:
Contact the lady! Don't wait! Sessions fill up quickly and when their filled, their filled. Trust me, I know.

Click HERE and find Detroit on the right-hand-side. Contact Wendy and tell her I sent you!

***Disclosure***
I have received nothing from Blue Lily other than great service for writing this post. I only recommend people like this when I feel truly comfortable doing so. I love the photos hanging on my own wall. What she captures through her lens is nothing short of amazing. What I have spent on your typical photos from "mall places" is nearly as much yet not nearly as beautiful and unique. Pictures from Wendy are seriously a must-do for every family at least once in their lifetime, or if your me, once a year to capture how we've grown.

No comments:

Post a Comment