Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Welcome to my Humble Abode


If you are reading this blog....welcome!
First things first, the name. My middle name is Marie, and I was lovingly referred to as Kelli-Rie when I was a wee one. Somehow it was eventually shortened to Rie, which I'm still called today. I love this name. It reminds me of a far away place I call home.
I hope you enjoy and feel comfortable in my new "humble abode".........it may be small, messy and at times a little crazy.............but this is my life, my spot to say what is on my mind and I hope you enjoy reading as much as I'll enjoy posting.
I am a wife and a mother to two children and three furry children. We live in the state of sun......and more sun......Arizona. I have to stop myself for a minute. My New Year's resolution in to be positive, so this is me being positive. Arizona is a wonderful place to live. There is sun.......(this is me thinking really hard).....warm weather in the winter, and my husband's side of the family. And even though I say I would like to move, I'm not sure I could move without my husbands sister Shannon. Every woman needs someone in their life like Shannon. I married Tariq for her.........no really, I did! The purpose of this blog is to keep friends and family informed on what's going on in our life as many live far away. But I intend to also have some fun with this! I'm excited to have my very own spot to say whatever the heck is on my mind........the good, bad and ugly (but staying positive of course:)
Happy New Year and may all of your resolutions stick longer than mine!

2 comments:

  1. You go sissy! I love your blog and am proud to be your first official follower. Just don't make me drink the Kool-Aid. :) Seriously, thank you for the inspiration. You inspire me in more ways than you know....and I'm the old one...explain that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete