Tuesday, January 13, 2009


Leaving on a Jet Plane
(with this handsome fella)
Thursday morning Jalyn and I will board a plane to what just may be the coldest place on earth right now........Michigan.
My father-n-law was admitted to the hospital and should be released shortly. Needless to say, it became evident that one of the children would need to tag along. Jalyn happily volunteered himself; what an unselfish little guy I have:)
Since then, we have been scouring the desert for snow pants, mittens, hats, scarves, and long johns.......do you know how impossible this task was??? The desert is just not prepared for a major snowstorm!
I have to admit that I am more than happy to have a travel buddy! It's no secret how afraid I am of flying. Jalyn will help take my mind off the fact that I'm high up in the air trusting a bunch of metal, fuel and two people I know nothing about to keep us safe!!
Anyhow, thank goodness for Aunt Jese and Uncle Jay who plan on keeping Jalyn fully entertained with sledding, skating and a trip to watch their youngest graduate from preschool (and yes I'm talking about a dog:)

No comments:

Post a Comment