Friday, January 30, 2009

Something to ponder.


Since I've been home from Michigan I've been in a funk. Probably a combination of leaving my family (again....), time change, Leila's surgery coming up on the 12th, concerns over Leila's developmental delays, my father-n-laws health and quite possibly the fact that I've been told I need back surgery.

In keeping with my resolutions (this is me reminding myself that I vowed to be a "positive" woman this year) I stumbeld upon a quote that I've been repeating to myself often today.

Life Isn't About Waiting For The Storm To Pass... It's About Learning To Dance In The Rain

So I take our life as it is. Complicated as it may be, and run with it. Afterall, the only way to get past is to go through.

This is me.......going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment