Friday, July 2, 2010

the load is off my shoulders

school is over
4.0 baby!!!
i doubted myself
i've cried nearly every hour since finding out
gotta work on that confidence issue
my children left to spend a week with grandparents
i miss them
my babies
i've put them to bed
i woke them up
and took them to school
for the last month, I barely saw them
i miss them
my mr did...
dishes
laundry
baths
dusted
vacuumed
children
and worked
it is our 8th anniversary
he will be deeply rewarded
he knows how great he is
i am super lucky and don't need to write about it
but i am anyway
i want the world to know
i am blessed
keep watch
next week is big
and i know you wanna win
i have some amazing chicks in my life as well
and they are gonna shower you
like crazy
let it be
life will always be what it will
all turns out in the end
the way it is meant to
xoxo
rie

3 comments:

  1. So darn proud of you!!! Love you much! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations - what a great achievement and an example to set for your kids. Glad this difficult step is over and hoping the next one is just as rewarding - and involves you being home a lot more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOORAY!!! Finishing is fabulous, but that 4.0 sure does taste good, huh?!!!

    Oh, the places you'll go!!!!

    (Can't help it...you know how much I heart Dr. Seuss!)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete