Monday, December 7, 2009

Please Pray

Dear Friends,

Today I checked in on my friend Lori's blog. She and her husband were in the process of adopting in Kyrgyzstan when a miracle happened, she became pregnant. I have followed her blog daily since. Today I was saddened and heartbroken at what I found.

Please read their story and send as many prayers as you possibly can up to heaven.

Lori, I am praying for you. I am praying for Matthew. Matthew felt more love in his short time here on earth than most children feel in a lifetime. May God be with you and your family and in time bring you peace.

Lori's Blog Here

1 comment:

  1. I've meant to thank you so much for this...and every time I try, I just cry.

    Today, I'm strong enough to do it. I can't thank you enough for the prayers and thoughts...

    ReplyDelete