Friday, May 28, 2010

I Just Can't Hide It!

It's time that I let you all in on the plans for Rie's Dialogues, and I'm so gosh darn excited I can hardly contain myself!

Rie's Dialogues is currently being redesigned and moving to it's very own website to allow for more creativity and freedom on my part.

The most wonderful part of all is that I get to thank you, my delicious readers whom I adore, by having a GRAND GIVEAWAY! I appreciate the fact that you tune in to my little space to read what I have to say, it just totally melts my heart.

Here is just a taste of the wonderful ladies in my life willing to gift you, just for being you!!!

*Blue Lily Photography

*Crystal B Handcrafted Jewelry

*Citefuzz

*Single Stone Studios

*The Vintage Pearl

*Atomic Creative Designs (The lady responsible for creating my new design!)

Stay tuned for all of the details and updates as to when the launch of the new Rie's Dialogues will take place!

XOXO
Rie

1 comment:

  1. I just have to tell you that when I saw your title, "I'm so excited!" popped into my head...

    ...and then, sadly, images from my Saved By The Bell Days came up--Jessie overwhelming herself with her responsibilities and taking pills to be able to keep up and then them all realizing it and her frantically saying, "I'm fine...I can do it!! Look, I can sing! I'm so excited!!! I'm so exci..." (cue dramatic music)...

    If you didn't ever watch Saved By the Bell, that didn't make sense. If you did, you're probably (hopefully) laughing!

    Either way...excited with you!

    ReplyDelete